Monday, December 6, 2010

A promise from one overpopulated country to another

Well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but truly if I had written "A promise from one Fogarty in an overpopulated country to another Fogarty in an overpopulated country" it would've been a bit wordy--don't you think?

To get to the point, I was the luckiest girl today!  I got Roze's postcard from the Netherlands this morning, and then I got a package from Natasha who is in India this afternoon.

Roze, let's plan out our trip!!
Natasha:  be expecting some trinkets and goodies from China :)
Here's a pic of your spectacular package soon.  It was kind of hilarious because it didn't quite make it in one piece.  It was taped together with China Post stickers that read something along the lines of "This package arrived broken, China Post stuck it back together."  But anyway, send me your address Natasha, so I can be a good Asian and send you something back ;)

PS Natasha:  Are there faux pas places to stick/wear a bindi on one's face?

PPS your characters looked amazing :D  You got my Chinese name right, but you forgot the "h" in my English name :(

No comments:

Post a Comment